- Staff and visitors and members of the public must adhere to the social distancing measures at all times. The use of notices, signage, one way flows etc will assist compliance with this.
- Members of the public and visitors with symptoms of COVID-19 must not access the premises. Temperature checks will be taken upon entry.
- The current government COVID-19 regulation limit of 30 people will be observed. This includes children, adults and staff members. (15 Aug 2020).
- A constant supply of hot water and soap are available to meet COVID-19 hygiene requirements. Also supplies of hand sanitiser are available where appropriate – eg entrance and exit points etc. Hand sanitising is compulsory before entering the play frame.
- The Test, Trace, Protect strategy exists to enhance health surveillance in the community, undertake effective and extensive contact tracing, and support people to self isolate where required to do so.
- TSP is a cashless venue.